Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Shamans Death

I stand before you timeless, formless, changeable, loving...
I choose to let go of all attachments right now within this place and time and let go of all I think I know and all that I think I am.
I strip bare the conditions, expectations, my identity that I feel makes me to come to another realisation within my life again...that it does not.
This powerful letting go I can then receive and create another identity one that will move me through the next chapter of my life and then when she is ready to die I will let her go and create another.
I am the Creator of my own creation I am formless, timeless, changeable, loving..
I identify myself with no attachments to anyone, anything, to any knowing or any wisdom.
I am being.
I am a thread in the web of life.

When we choose to let go of all attachments to what we think we know and the person we think we are and let go of the labels we give ourselves we then can let go of the ego and allow the authentic self unfold to its natural state of being.
If we choose to sit quietly today and reflect on letting go of all attachments and labels to what we think is who we are we may begin to see that we are timeless, formless, changeable, loving and we then can recreate another identity that will assist us to move through the next stages of our life until she/he is ready to die and be transformed again.

Much love,
Astara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment